100 word challenge by Anna

Posted by: | February 11, 2016 | 7 Comments |

Dear diary, It’s April the 22nd 1989. I’ve come back to tell you some more interesting things that have happened to me. I met a dolphin – a really nice dolphin but no one believes me. I mean I didn’t like talk to them but it just, I don’t know, we clicked. I came out the sea and met my mother. She was shocked to see me covered in seaweed. She is beautiful: the sun always sparkles and twinkles in her eyes. I love her rosy red lips and her long wavy hair. Anyway I am going to find the dolphin. I’ll name it Wave!

under: English, Literacy
Tags: ,

1. By: Jenna on February 17, 2016 at 4:47 pm      Reply

Hi Anna! I really like your story! Do you love dolphins? I have a few questions for you. Do you like any sports? I love volleyball, basketball, and softball. What’s your favorite subject in school? If you were wondering, mine is math, reading, or writing. Do you have a favorite dessert? My favorite dessert would be anything that’s chocolate. Anyway, your story was interesting, and I hope you answer back!

2. By: anna on February 25, 2016 at 2:53 pm      Reply

Hi Jenna

3. By: anna on February 25, 2016 at 2:58 pm      Reply

Hi jenna. My favourite sports are volleyball football and gymnastiucs..my best frend is jazz

4. By: Sydney on February 25, 2016 at 7:16 pm      Reply

Hi Anna! My name is Sydney and I’m your blog partner! I like your story, it was very detailed and creative. I have a few questions to ask you. Do you have any siblings?(I don’t have any) Do you like to run?(I go to track and field) What’s your favorite food?(Fried rice is my favorite). Anyways, hope you answer back soon.

5. By: James on February 26, 2016 at 6:17 pm      Reply

Hello Anna!I am James,I have 3 siblings.What is your favorite color,mine is blue.Do you have a pet,I don’t have one.Do you have real class pet?

6. By: Anna Year 6b on March 4, 2016 at 3:56 pm      Reply

hi Sydney my name is anna I am 10 years. thanks my story isn’t the best tho. I love pigs very much whats your favourite animal bye x

7. By: Anna on March 6, 2016 at 5:25 pm      Reply

Hi james I have 2 siblings. Called joey and Oliver. My favourite colour is blue as well. I have two fish and soon will be getting a hamster. I have a real pig that’s mine but lives at the farm and its called Sicily. No we don’t have a real class pet ,I want one tho. Hope to hear back from you soon . Ps:what your favourite food? mine is spring rolls. Bye anna 🙂

Leave a response