100 Word challenge – By Nylah

Posted by: | February 11, 2016 | 8 Comments |

My friend, Georgina, is being bullied. I don’t know what to do? She’s my best friend and very smart and loves to play with me, she lives around my block. She is an animal lover and she has wanted a dog for many years!
But one day it all changed. She was supposed to be going to her tutor but then realised she was going the wrong way! She was shocked to see a rescue centre for dogs. In the end of looking at all of the puppy’s she found one that she was looking for. It was fully white and she called it Zero.

under: English, Literacy, Quadblogging
Tags:

1. By: Megan on February 17, 2016 at 4:39 pm      Reply

It’s sad that Georgina was being bullied in the story. Do you actually have a friend named Georgina? I like your describing words and details. Zero is an adorable puppy name. I was just wondering, if Georgina is really smart, what was she going to a tutor for? The 100 word challenge sounds really fun. I hope my teacher will let us try it. Great story and keep up the great work!

~Megan

2. By: alana on February 18, 2016 at 7:47 pm      Reply

hi!!! my name is alana!!!i love your class pet!!!

3. By: Faith on February 26, 2016 at 6:07 pm      Reply

Hi, I am Faith. I have some questions for you. Is it true that you have a pig for class pet? That is so cool! We don’t have a class pet. Where do you live? It says you live in Europe. Where do you live in Europe? What do you like doing in your free time? I like to play on my phone. Now it’s time for me to tell you about myself. I live in California in America. It is very hot here, it’s like 80 F degrees here! I never been to Europe before, but I want to go to France! That’s all for now, Bye!

4. By: Jasper on February 26, 2016 at 9:23 pm      Reply

Hi Nylah
    My name is jasper and I live in the very west of the United States of America. I like to play soccer which I think you guys call football. I ‘m 10 and turning 11 in March. Your class pet is awesome! Everyone is playing with it. The 100 word challenge looks fun! I like to eat many foods. What foods do you like? Bye!
    -Jasper

• By: Nylah on March 4, 2016 at 3:46 pm      Reply

Hi Jasper
      I love soccer & i play for a team called Longford Girls! I am the 3rd youngest is in the class so I am 11 in August. I like any type of food really!

Do you like to soccer? What types of food do you hate? Do you play for a soccer team?

Nylah

5. By: leoma on March 7, 2016 at 9:11 am      Reply

WOW Nylah that is really good is it based on someone you know

6. By: Nylah on March 10, 2016 at 2:59 pm      Reply

Thank you Leoma!

7. By: Jessica on March 10, 2016 at 3:02 pm      Reply

Amazing!!!!
    i really love the theme of your story
    Jessica !!