100 word challenge – By Ruben

Posted by: | February 11, 2016 | 20 Comments |

The shadows grabbed at her. Terrified, she ran, only the threat of what was behind her to go faster. Her legs raced on, she was a blur of hair and clothes. Fear shadowed her every move, ready to taunt her mind. How had she got here? The rush of branches, like knives, made it hard to think. It was as if part of her brain had been scooped out. For some strange reason, she thought it probably had. Her foot dug into the black earth, an unnatural glimmer came from the hole. It was metal. Strange. She quickly twisted round. She was shocked to see…

100WC - Showcase

under: Literacy, Quadblogging, Uncategorized
Tags: ,

1. By: Mrs Skinner on February 18, 2016 at 6:30 pm

This is a gripping story Ruben which I thoroughly enjoyed but felt you had just added the prompt at the end. It didn’t quite flow as it might have done. Nevertheless this is one for the showcase!

• By: Ruben on February 25, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Thank you for your comment I will take it on board.

2. By: Annmarie on February 21, 2016 at 8:16 pm

I love your story Ruben. Well done.

• By: Ruben on February 25, 2016 at 2:50 pm

3. By: Jessica on February 23, 2016 at 8:12 pm

Finally I got a chance to read it
    well done it is a good story Ruben

• By: Ruben on February 25, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Glad you enjoyed it.

• By: Jessica on February 25, 2016 at 2:56 pm

: )

4. By: Linda on February 25, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Fantastic story Ruben. Exciting and gripping all the way through. Well done.

5. By: Jonny on February 26, 2016 at 7:58 am

You rock!!

6. By: Mr Alderdice on February 26, 2016 at 9:19 am

Well done, Ruben!
    I have put your 100wc Showcase badge underneath your writing.
    What a fantastic achievement!

7. By: Ruth on February 28, 2016 at 7:16 pm

We’re very proud of Ruben’s achievement.

Thanks to the teachers who organise the book club too, it has deepened Ruben’s love of reading/writing.

8. By: SOPHIE AND CANDY Y5B on February 29, 2016 at 3:41 pm

SOPHIE: I love your animation was amazing I like how you used stop motion:) !
    CANDY: THAT WAS AMAZING I COULD NEVER DO THAT I LOVE THE WAY YOU TOLD THE STORIES:)

9. By: Ellis on February 29, 2016 at 3:45 pm

That was good and very creative 🙂

10. By: secret man 556 on February 29, 2016 at 3:47 pm

really cool animations i loved the first one and how Medusa came out of know where.

11. By: Caitln on March 2, 2016 at 12:40 pm

this was very interesting Ruben!

12. By: Martha on March 2, 2016 at 12:42 pm

That is a brilliant 100 word story it is interesting and has great storyline. WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. By: Fay on March 2, 2016 at 12:43 pm

cool 😉

14. By: Caitlin on March 2, 2016 at 12:44 pm

😉 the video was amazing 🙂

15. By: Charlie on March 4, 2016 at 3:30 pm

I agree with everyone else it was fantastic.

16. By: idrees on April 1, 2016 at 12:13 pm

RANDOM LAND

I woke up on something soft and squishy and then I realised it was a delicious chocolate marshmallow and I could smell some delicious sweet chips then when I made it to the top of Oreo mountain then I saw a row of chips about to fly and lie down on dairy milk volcano and when I looked behind me I saw amazing things like caramel water falls, fudge pit and the grand kit-kat canyon an then I opened my eyes I realised I was in the land of SWEETS!!!!!!!! So I climbed Oreo mountain swam in caramel water falls and ate all the sweets I can ! SWEETS ARE DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!