100 word challenge. Time trives – By Luke

Posted by: | February 11, 2016 | 6 Comments |

Time trives

Me and my dad went to mincon we got a plane.
We went to the mincon petting zoo my sister was shocked to see Stampy .
Day 5 we were ready to go home when the hotel was locked. the receptionist said you can not go the time storm is here. then she said nofing .
Then we saw it . time storm .time trives whorl fuming a time bloke I managed to bye the news paper. all it said was time tries. Bazil came to help me defeat the bloke and kill the time trivers. We defeated all of them. we got rid of the block.

under: English, Literacy, Quadblogging, Uncategorized
Tags: ,

1. By: Jocee P on February 16, 2016 at 6:12 pm      Reply

Hi Luke! That was a really good 100 word challenge. There was a lot of action. Do you really like Minecraft? On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like Minecraft? Nice to talk to you. One more question for you. (Not about Minecraft.) What’s your favorite family memory?

2. By: Cali on February 17, 2016 at 4:46 pm      Reply

Hi Luke!
    I have a couple questions for you. What are Time Trivers? What is the bloke? What kind of games do you play? What is your favorite sport? I love how you described how you were feeling! How were you feeling when you wrote it? I felt a little confused about who the people were. I hope you get back to me!

3. By: maddie on February 25, 2016 at 2:54 pm      Reply

I thought it was a really good idea but I got a bit confused along the way. The characters were well thought out and very detailed.

4. By: luke on February 25, 2016 at 2:57 pm      Reply

yes minecraft is my favourite game

5. By: Samantha L. on February 26, 2016 at 6:14 pm      Reply

I thought the story was very interesting. I have some questions though, what is the time bloke? Do you mean the time block? Also, what is a time trive? Where do you live? What is the trending video game? Here it is Minecraft, though I do not play.

6. By: Luke(Mr.garrison's clASS) on February 26, 2016 at 9:05 pm      Reply

Hi! I’m Luke, your quadblogging buddy that has the same name as you. I like minecraft but don’t know much about it. Can you give me some tips on that? Also, I have never been to Minecon. Can you describe it to me? Now, for the 100 word challenge, the story confused me a little. Hopefully you can clarify that for me and tell the story a little better. I like the idea though. I hope you respond to my answers.

Your Quadblogging buddy,