The flying dog – By Daisy

Posted by: | February 11, 2016 | 6 Comments |

The flying dog

Dear diary
My friend and I were walking in the park when something weird happened and she was shocked to see… a flying dog. She is my friend just to let you know. My friend and I were so shocked we started to run away. We ran faster, faster and faster but the dog just chased us. The dog was doing damage to the whole town because what he did was jumped on a car hood and distracted the driver and the driver crashed into another car you should have seen the cars it was like dominoes. Just then a car ran the dog over.

under: English, Quadblogging, Uncategorized
Tags: ,

1. By: kennedy on February 16, 2016 at 4:45 pm      Reply

Hi Daisy I love reading your story it makes me want to read more. You spark my reading and I think you can spark other peoples reading too if they read your story.I heard about your 100 word challange you are almost their I hope you can make it!!

-Kennedy
    (p.s. I am in the quad blog with you.)

• By: daisy on March 2, 2016 at 7:35 pm      Reply

Hi Kennedy I’m glad you liked my story

2. By: kennedy on February 16, 2016 at 5:04 pm      Reply

Dear Daisy,

I am going to tell you a little bit about myself so I like sports like American foot ball I like to play American foot ball at recess. I like Hockey, softball, volley ball and kick ball at recess too.

• By: kennedy on February 17, 2016 at 4:36 pm      Reply

I also like to draw, read,knit and play with my cousins (sports) so I like sports in general. I am 10 years old and I live in fall creek Wisconsin. My teacher teaches kids in my grade how to kni. It is really fun!!!

3. By: kennedy on February 17, 2016 at 4:38 pm      Reply

P.s. I am your quadblog partner!!!

4. By: Chloe on February 29, 2016 at 12:38 am      Reply

Hi Daisy! I am Chloe. I noticed that you are writing to a diary, I thought that is quite interesting. I can relate to this because I made up a story about a magical cake. This reminds me of that story because they are both fantasy stories. This story made me wonder more about the dog. I never seen or heard of a flying dog in a story before! I wonder where you get all these cool and funny ideas. I heard about the 100 word challenge, that sounds fun! I never tried it before. I am glad I read your story, it sounds so interesting!

Leave a response