The Machine – By Samuel

Posted by: | February 11, 2016 | 6 Comments |

The machine

Sara was in her room reading the paper she had been sent to her room by her parents for not doing her chores. As she was flicking through the pages she noticed something it was a ticket to go to a science fair. Sara loved since it was her subject she was a shy girl. The next day she told her mum about it she pleaded her mum to go with her to go with her. So they went to the fair they went to a new machine people were allowed to have a look but someone activated the machine she was shocked to see…

under: English, Literacy, Quadblogging
Tags: ,

1. By: maisy on February 11, 2016 at 5:03 pm

I love your 100 word story! I love how you ended it!

2. By: Leo on February 16, 2016 at 5:03 pm

I liked your story. You used a great choice of words and I liked the way you ended your story too. Do you like playing any sports? I like playing basketball and American football. Where do you keep Sicily and how old is he/she? Did you like doing the 100 word challenge or not?

3. By: Dr.who10 on May 26, 2016 at 3:40 pm

you did a great job writing your 100 word story. I love going to fairs. Is this a true story or did u make it up?

4. By: Dr.who10 on May 26, 2016 at 3:40 pm