Pandora adverts

Posted by: | March 18, 2016 | 9 Comments |

Using iMovie trailers on the iPads, we made adverts for the fictional planet of Pandora.
The aim was to use persuasive language, in particular adjectives,to encourage people to visit. Here is an example:

under: Computing, English, Literacy
Tags: , , ,

1. By: Miss Davenport on March 23, 2016 at 10:41 pm

WOW! I have just watched Eleanor’s, Aneya’s, Rahki’s and Ronya’s trailer. It was amazing! Really caught my attention with the choice of images and the word choices were very effective. Great work!

2. By: Mason W on March 25, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Hello, it is Mason W from Mrs.Essenburgs class,
    Did you know that my favorite soccer (football) team is Manchester United! I have basically seen every game. I live in the United States. If you guys watch soccer (football) can you tell me your favorite team. It has to be in Barclays Premier. These are my top 3 favorite teams in Barclays Premier 1st:Manchester United 2nd:chelsea 3rd:Everton

3. By: Rakhi on March 31, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Hi Mason W my favorite football team is MAN U as well but not really a fan of Chelsea or Eveton.

4. By: Jazz + ANNA on March 31, 2016 at 2:06 pm

I loved making the adverts it was so fun.

5. By: HATTIE on April 25, 2016 at 2:48 pm

I really liked watching your adverts they looked really cool.They were amazing cant wait to do them in year 6 .

6. By: finlay + yanni on April 25, 2016 at 2:52 pm

I loved your advert now I really want to go to Pandora and see the aliens (if they were real) and plus i’m wondering how long they took to make

7. By: Anna and Jazz on May 5, 2016 at 2:40 pm

I loved making the adverts I enjoyed it

8. By: Charlie 6b on May 26, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Making the adverts was so fun

9. By: Charlie 6b on May 26, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Making the adverts was so fun. hi Mason w my favorite sport is football to